Sunday, August 21, 2011

Leaving of Ireland

Well, it's about time to be hittin' the ole' dusty trail again. Came to Ireland for three weeks and stayed for three months...met some great people, and had some great crack (good times), and way too much Guinness. I leave for Dublin in the morning, and then I'll fly out the next day. I have finally sorted through the hundreds and hundreds of photos that have been collecting dust in the memory stick, and got them online. I think they tell the story best, so have a look through if you can. I hope to be able to get online and give some first impressions of Bangkok after I arrive...I have heard that it is pretty overwhelming at first. Long couple of days ahead...I'm excited and uncertain and everything in between. Can't wait to get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment