Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Headed off the map!

Well, it was a long journey from the southern islands to the north...very long country. Went back to Bangkok by ferry, and then by bus. Then took the boat train (the tracks were flooded but they went for it anyway) to Chiang Mai, and then finally to Chiang Rai. I'm starting to feel like all the cities are looking a bit alike...sooooo...I have decided to rent a bike and take a week to go see the mountains in the far north along the Burma and Lao borders. Found a nicely planned itinerary online, and I'm gonna go for it. So, I'll probably be disconnected for a bit...I expect to be back to Chiang Rai in about a week. Here is the plan if anyone is interested. And I'm off !!!!!!!!  Woooo Hoooo !!!!

Travel Plan Link


No comments:

Post a Comment