Saturday, February 5, 2011

BACK in JAX

Back in Jax now; got a chance to see some people here before heading out for good. I am also redrawing my plan a bit after the first hiccup hit yesterday...Ever heard of the Schengen Agreement?...yeah, me either. Well it dissolves the internal borders of most European countries to make travel between them easier. Sounds like a good thing, right? Well it also limits your time within to 90 days. The first time I read it I thought it meant 90 days per country...nope...90 days for all of Europe. So, Ill be redrawing the route a little...

Monday I'm off to NC to see my brother and new nephew, then DC by train, then Baltimore, and finally fly out of New York on the 15th!!!

1 comment:

  1. Were glad that you stayed with us these past few days. Sorry we were so busy, but we had a great time. -Vance

    ReplyDelete