Sunday, February 12, 2012

Back in the Saddle Again!

G'Day Mate!

After a great three months at home, the new year is well on its way and I'm back on the road again. Due to a hostile takeover, the blog has a new contributor and a new coat of paint. I can't guarantee the writing will be any good, but she is crazy about taking pictures, so we definitely won't be lacking in that department. As you may have guessed, we are on location in beautiful Australia, land of poisonous creatures and $7 beers. The name of the game this time around is to make a little $ while traveling. If your favorite posts from before included "I just spent 500,000 on sushi" and "Cliff diving into piles of money" you might be a little disappointed from here on. I will be working a lot of the time, but I promise to keep it as interesting as possible, and to do something exciting every now and then. I'm still recovering from the 18 hour flight (blood only just started moving again), so I'll sleep now and be back with more later...

5 comments:

  1. LOVE your travel blogs! I'll let everyone know you are back up with them.
    Enjoy yourself and good luck with the $$$ making...
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a fuckoff long flight, mate. Watch for those bogans and dropbears.
    dylan

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are posting again. Really enjoy. Mable

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to know you're reading...and happy Birthday!

      Delete
  4. Just remember- they say "prawn" not shrimp! Now go have some prawns on the barbie!

    ReplyDelete